Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Who's a naughty boy?...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member yoddleinmyvalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2000
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh...it's me...I've been so naughty...and I am in desperate need of a spanking or I will never know that what I did was wrong...so please, you seem like the disciplinary type...SPANK ME!...SPANK ME! YOU BIG DICK BASTARD!...Oh yeah!...I need it...I want it...I gotta have it...my ass is tingling just thinking about it...oh...so I'm not naughty enough?...well, how about now...that's right I pissed in my pants...am I naughty enough for a spanking now?...oh please, Mr. ek3...spank my ass!...still not naughty enough for you I see...well how about now?...no silly, I didn't sit in dirt...I shit my pants...now, SPANK MY ASS!...I want shit splattered all over my ass...I wanna be dirty...a dirty boy...oh I can't take it anymore...I'm gonna go over here by the door and start slamming it on my ass until I cum...oh yeah...I'm doing it...and it feels so wrong, but oh so good...oh I'm naughty...oh I'm cumming, cumming, cumming, gone...thank you Mr. ek3...I like feeling dirty...

    <font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ January 23, 2003 05:03 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i know that yoddle was once a member of HB
    (i dunno if they still post here regularly)
    but i wonder if its proficient to post for
    a person to come to another message board...
    i think that's kinda rude.

    especially proboards... pop-ups out the wazzoo...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH MY!!!!!!!!! When Wes sees this he is going to go through the roof. I remember the post where it said you couldn't advertise your board on this board unless it was in your signature. I can't wait to see how this ends.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#555555"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally edited by ek3:

    I want shit splattered all over my ass...I
    wanna be dirty...a dirty boy...oh I can't take
    it anymore...I'm gonna go over here by the door
    and start slamming it on my ass until I cum...oh
    yeah...I'm doing it...and it feels so wrong, but
    oh so good...
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think Yoddle is a little crazy... [img]eek.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •